This website has been created to provide useful information to its readers. Some information has been obtained and created by external sources while other has been created by IACA. Information contained on this website should not be construed as professional advice. The information is not a recommendation or endorsement of any specific approach or company, and should not be taken as such.
IACA has made its best attempt to present accurate information and data, however no warranties exist regarding the accuracy, completeness or timliness of the information contained herein.
Only the employees of IACA member organizations (also called “Member Delegates”) can access the Members-only area of this website. Member delegates must REGISTER on the website to be able to access the exclusive Members-only area. Any person that REGISTERS on the website that is not employee of a member organization will have their access denied or removed.
Registered Member Delegates may comment and upload information into the “READ/MAKE COMMENTS” section of our members FORUM. The FORUM is developed to engage the IACA Member Delegate community; and comments are encouraged to generate discussion, debate and learning. Comments made by Member Delegates are their personal view and should not be assumed to be views of the organization they represent. Also, comments made by Member Delegates should not be necessarily construed as professional advice, and no warranties exist regarding the accuracy of the information provided.
- When making a COMMENT, please note the following:
- Please be courteous in your tone and delivery of information shared.
- Understand that this is an International community and be sensitive to others culture and customs.
- Absolutely no foul language is to be used.
- DO NOT UPLOAD any sensitive or private information that is not to be made public.
- Registered Member Delegates will be notified of any Comments made. (Registered Member Delegates may ask to be removed from the Comment notifications at any time).
IACA has the right to delete any comment that does not comply with the above requirements.