In July 2023 we unveiled our new and easier to navigate e-Library. This is a one-of-a kind repository of the Industry’s reports, papers, conference presentations and publications. This has been a long-time resource for our members and we continue to add new and interesting content. And now its easier to SEARCH and navigate!
Go to Resources> E-Library on our website to view/download the following: (You must be logged in to view/download)
Here are the latest additions:
- Swiss National Bank: 2023 Payment Survey Factsheet–Preliminary Results; published Oct 2023 (Under Central Banks > 2023 Reports)
- Koenig & Bauer Banknote Solutions: Cash Works…but it can work even better!; published 2023 (Under Industry Supplier Reports>2023)
- Bank of Spain: Neurometrics Applied to Banknote Security Features Design; published 2020 (Under Central Bank Reports>2020) – posted October 9, 2023
- Bank of Spain: Conceptos, Fundamentos y Herramientas de Neurociencia y su Aplicacion Billete; published 2023 (Under Central Banks>2023) posted October 9, 2023
- Institute for Monetary & Financial Stability paper on Uncertainty, Politics, & Crises: The Case for Cash: published June 2023 – (under Other Industry Organization Reports) – posted September 25, 2023
- Institute for Monetary & Financial Stability paper on The Stabilizing Role of Cash for Societies- published June 2022 – (under Other Industry Organization Reports)- posted September 25, 2023
- CMS Info Systems Limited: 2023 India Cash Vibrancy Report (under Industry Supplier. CMC Reports) – posted September 19, 2023
- Bank of Canada: Unmet Payment Needs and a CBDC (under Central Bank Reports>2023 Issued Reports) – posted Sept 1, 2023
- Central Bank of Kenya: Demonetization–the Kenyan Experience in 2019 (under Central Bank Reports>2023 Issued Reports)
- Forecasting Banknote Circulation, by Bank d’ Italia (under Central Bank Reports>2023 Issued Reports)
- DNB working paper: Uncovering the Digital Divide: Understanding the Importance of Cash for Groups at Risk (under Central Bank Reports >2023 Reports)
- Currency Conference 2023 Presentations, from Currency Research (under Conference Presentations>Currency Conference>2023 Mexico City)
- 2023 Banknote Industry Report from Banknote Industry News (Under Banknote Industry News (BIN) Reports)
- Payment Methods Survey of Private Individuals in Switzerland. As part of this survey, around 2,000 residents in Switzerland provided information about their payment behaviour. Swiss National Bank has just published this report.
- From the National Bank of Kazakhstan– Medium-Term Prospects of Using Cash: Results of Sociological Research. A very interesting look at payments in Kazakhstan. (under Central Bank Reports in the E-Library)
- A Guide to Re-purposing Unfit Shredded Paper Banknote, by Reconnaissance Int’l- This paper seeks to explain the options that central banks have for disposing of banknotes well, following a hierarchy of disposal options. (under Reconnaissance International Reports in the E-Library)
- Cash & Payment Sustainability Forum Conference Presentations (thank you to the organizer: Reconnaissance Int’l) – Held November 14-16, 2022 in Edinburgh, Scotland. (under Conference Presentations in E-library)
- Coin Conference Presentations- (thank you to the organizers: Reconnaissance Int’l + Currency Research) Held in October 2022 in Amsterdam. (under Conference Presentations in E-library)
As a reminder we post Currency News, Coin & Mint News, Cash & Payment News issues to our e-Library monthly–3 months behind. If you are interested in receiving these publications hot off the press, contact email@example.com. IACA members get a 10% discount off subscription prices.