IACA held their annual Board elections the past 2 weeks and our designated voting members confirmed 2 (two) NEW Additions to our Board…
- Pearl Kgalegi, Head of Department, Currency Management for South African Reserve Bank
- Octavia Gibson, Currency and Payments Oversight Department for Central Bank of Barbados
…and the re-election of 5 Board members:
- Maureen Carroll, Managing Director, Bank of Canada
- Ruth Euling, Managing Director Currency Division, De La Rue
- Stefan Hardt, Director General of Cash Management, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Antti Heinonen, Chairman, BnEI
- Neil Sanders, Vice President and Managing Director, CCL Secure
Thank you to all our Voting Members who took the time to cast their vote!
Pearl and Octavia bring great depth and breadth of industry experience and proudly represent the African Continent and the Caribbean, respectively, bringing more geographic diversity to the Board.
See the complete list of our Directors on our website HERE.
The IACA Board of Directors brings the Association important oversight and strategic support while providing new ideas and perspectives that will advance the mission of IACA.
We appreciate their time, interest and willingness to serve our Association and this great industry in this way.
Join me in congratulating our newest board members by making a comment to this post!