Working hand in hand with the public and private sector, our goal is to provide for in international exchange for consultation and collaboration on matters of interest to stakeholders in the cash payments cycle and to GIVE BACK to the industry through the benefits provided from our various project work, programs and information resources.
Member companies include all stakeholders in the cash payments cycle including:
- Central Banks
- Currency Issuing Authorities
- Ministries of Finance
- State and Commerical Printworks
- State and Commercial Mints
- Cash Management Companies (CIT, Armoured Carriers, Cash Processors)
- Currency Industry Suppliers
- Cash Handling Suppliers
Click HERE to see our Current Member Companies
MEMBERS BENEFIT FROM OUR PROJECTS, PROGRAMS, AND INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES WE PROVIDE.
- Global Payment Study Project – IACA began an initiative to develop robust international data on retail payment trends. As part of the project, IACA organizes the Central Bank Forums on Payment Surveys, where we bring together central bank payment researchers and cash experts to discuss and collaborate. The project includes all forms of payment, but has a particular focus on cash trends. READ MORE…
- Industry Guidelines-IACA is committed to the development of a variety of guidelines. These documents are drafted with input from IACA members and provide an overview of the industry best practices and principles. IACA’s first publication is the Guidelines on Banknote Production, now scheduled for a second edition in 2012. There are several other documents now in the drafting stage, including Guidelines for Tendering, and Guidelines for Agent and Distributor Conduct. Members have access to Guidelines documents.
- Excellence in Currency Awards– The Currency Awards program was designed to promote and recognize the excellence in the industry. Sponsored by Currency News and run by IACA, the awards are open to any organization or individual supplying products, systems or services and anyone can make a nomination for a category. Nominees are voted on by IACA member delegates/companies, and Award winners are announced at the Currency Conference. READ MORE…
- Currency Hall of Fame – The Board of Directors of the International Association of Currency Affairs (IACA) is pleased to announce the establishment of the Currency Hall of Fame to honour distinguished contributors to the currency industry in their home countries and around the world. The Hall of Fame will provide a permanent public record and memorial of the achievements of its members, available to all those who are interested in currency, through the IACA web site. READ MORE…
- E-Library – IACA members have access to a number of White Papers, Conference and Seminar Presentations, Currency News Back Issues and other publications, through our E-library accessed through our IACA website. Information includes:
- Currency News Back Issues to 2003
- Recent Currency News Issues – 3 months back (English and Spanish)
- Currency Conference Presentations (since 2001)
- ICCOS Americas, EMEA and ASIA presentations (since 2001)
- Most recent Industry Suppliers Directory
- “Banknotes of the World” monthly publication by Intercrim Press
- Miscellaneous White Papers from various sources such as: US Federal Reserve Bank,ECB, ESTA,
- Internet Directory – IACA provides its members with Internet Directory of all the Central Banks’ websites.
- Conference Calendar- IACA provides its members with a listing of upcoming Industry Conferences and Seminars and the conference links for easy access to information.